Looking for the perfect water bottle? Whether you have an active or casual lifestyle, there are a lot of considerations to make when choosing the ultimate water companion. You want it to protect your water and keep you hydrated all day. It should also reflect your personality and complement your day-to-day activities.
But with the different types of water bottles available in the market, picking the best one for you can sometimes get confusing. In this article, we’ll show you the benefits and features of each type to help you pick the best water container for your chosen lifestyle.
TYPES OF WATER BOTTLE
- Stainless Steel Water Bottles - Stainless steel bottles are one of the most popular choices for water containers in the market today. These bottles are usually made of culinary-grade stainless steel, making them the perfect choice for people looking to drink cool or hot drinks that last a whole day. Aside from having great vacuum-insulation and temperature control, stainless steel bottles are also strong, durable and resistant to rust and mold formations. They are the perfect containers for eco-conscious individuals, boasting a recyclable build that is known to last for years.
- Glass Water Bottles - If you value the total preservation of your water’s original taste more than anything, then a glass water bottle is a container right up your alley. Majority of glass containers are made without any harmful chemicals such as bisphenol A (BPA) or other chemical plasticizers, making them the perfect choice for health-conscious individuals. Keep in mind, however, that glass is a lot heavier to carry and more prone to breaking more than any other bottle type.
- Aluminum Bottles - Built for both indoors and outdoors, aluminum bottles enjoy long-lasting reusability and durability that will benefit any type of person. With a long thermal performance, each drink can last long periods of time, staying cold or hot for a couple of hours. These bottles are great eco-friendly choices, offering 3x more recycled content than any other water container. They are also trendy and highly customizable, letting users stay stylish with every sip.
- Plastic Water Bottles - Plastic bottles are great for everyday use. These water containers also offer the best convenience because not only are they very easy to carry and use, they are also easily disposable. They are also highly affordable, making them the perfect choice for giveaways during company events, fundraisers, and community events.
- Insulated Bottles - Insulated bottles are perfect for individuals with heavy-duty lifestyle needs such as hiking, running and biking. Because these bottles are heavily insulated and vacuum-sealed, they can retain cold or heat more than any bottle type. Even after a few hours have passed, the drink’s original temperature can be expected to stay more or less the same as when it was put inside the bottle.
WHAT QUALITIES SHOULD YOU LOOK FOR IN A WATER BOTTLE?
- Easy to clean - If you’re looking for a water bottle that you can use every day, then you’ll want to make sure that it’s very easy to clean and maintain. Before making the purchase, check first if the water bottle is dishwasher safe and can be safely cleaned using any temperature-controlled machines.
- Portable - A great water bottle should offer you portability and convenience. So when choosing one, you need to make sure that you can take it with you wherever you go, regardless of the event or activity.
- Lightweight - No one wants to carry a bulky and heavy water bottle all day. Be sure to go for lighter options to save you from feeling more tired and exhausted than hydrated and relaxed.
- Reusable - To help you save money, go for a water bottle that you can refill and reuse after every drink. Going for non-single-use containers also means that you will do your part in helping the environment reduce its waste consumption.
- Durable - You want a water bottle that will last you years, not days. That is why it’s important to choose highly durable containers made from high-grade materials. It may come at a relatively higher price tag, but you will be able to save money in the long run since it can last you for years.
- Appearance - A water bottle might exist to keep you hydrated, but it doesn’t mean that it can no longer be fun and stylish. If you choose a water bottle in your favorite color or design, chances are you’re going to enjoy using it more.
THE BEST WATER BOTTLE FOR YOUR LIFESTYLE
While there are a lot of types of water bottles out there, choosing the best one for your lifestyle is a choice that only you can make. As long as you’re well aware of the things to consider when buying one, there’s no doubt you will end up making the right choice for your day-to-day needs and activities.